December 19, 2017, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, a provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, just released the latest upgrade of its software based on CrawfordTech Digital Transform Engine (DTE) 4.6. CrawfordTech DTE is the core engine used in Crawford Technologies’ award-winning solutions for print stream transforms, document reengineering and accessible document creation.
New capabilities in CrawfordTech DTE 4.6 include additional enhancements and product extensions that further power Crawford Technologies’ broad range of software solutions designed to make documents of all formats—whether paper or electronic—accessible to all customers, compliant and ready for omni-channel delivery.
The key product extensions in CrawfordTech DTE 4.6 include:
- Support for Auto Tagger for Accessibility so users can convert documents in all print formats and PDF into Section 508 compliant accessible documents
- New capabilities in the MasterONE Architecture for handling multiple languages in one pass, creating a more efficient document accessibility portfolio
- Enhancements to PRO Concatenator
- Enhancements to PRO Designer to support greater usability when designating rules for creating accessible documents
- Enterprise license server that enables customers to manage their own licensing and makes it easier for them to make changes in their environment
- Integration of several recent products, including TurboFlow and PRO LockdownOperations Express
- Over 200 enhancements, fixes and performance improvements to support greater efficiency, performance and usability
“Crawford Technologies remains committed to its aggressive semi-annual schedule for new software releases that further enhances our ability to provide a platform-independent approach, leading system performance and superior innovation with all our solutions,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “We are fortunate to have customers with varying types of application requirements and degrees of complexity to test CrawfordTech DTE on an ongoing basis. It makes it possible for us to stay in step with customer requirements.”
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies develops solutions that help organizations optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications. As an award-winning, global provider of products and services with over 1,800 customers on six continents, Crawford Technologies enables some of the world’s largest banks, insurers, healthcare providers, utilities and print services companies to reduce costs, simplify processes and streamline mission-critical communications across all channels and in all formats.