Have you ever looked at a product online, and a short time later seen an ad for that same product on a completely different website?
Yeah? Then you’ve been “retargeted.”
Retargeting — also known as remarketing, or Google follow-up advertising — serves ads to consumers based on their previous internet activity.
It sounds sinister, doesn’t it? But it’s a powerful online marketing tactic that’s growing in popularity. (You’ve probably heard of it or at least noticed it!)
· 20% of marketers have a dedicated retargeting budget
· 64.3% of marketers expect to increase their retargeting spend
… and with good reason!
These built-in online follow-up ads provide:
· Improved conversion rates
· Increased return on investment (ROI)
· Cost-effective branding
All of that adds up to:
Better returns for your customers.
It’s an easy direct-mail add-on option to include in your services line-up. It costs little to get started and customers will LOVE it.
It’s called DirectMail2.0, and it’s now available as a white label service for printers and mailers nationwide.
This integrated marketing program also comes with mail tracking (so clients know when their postcards will hit mailboxes) and call tracking (so they can see exactly how many calls they get and listen to them — even the ones they miss).
Customers can quickly log on to a dashboard that shows them all of this information, including how many times their online follow-up ads have been seen and by how many people — so they know exactly what kind of response they’re getting.
The best part:
The online portal and dashboard are branded with your company’s name and logo. Your customers never deal with DirectMail2.0, they only see it as an extension of your own business.
PostcardMania was a beta company for DirectMail2.0, and it added over $1 million in revenue to my company over a 12-month period.
When customers are gaining exponentially better results from this add-on, they’re far more likely order from you again and again!
Retargeting is really the crux of this integrated system. It’s a seamless, 100% automated and extremely affordable way to increase follow up and repetition with virtually zero time investment.
So let’s talk about how retargeting works:
You simply add a small bit of code to any customer’s website who orders the service.
And here’s WHY it works:
The consumer being targeted is already engaged since they visited your customer’s website after receiving their direct mail piece. Someone who has shown interest is MUCH more likely to notice these online follow-up ads than a prospect who never has never interacted with that business.
That makes follow-up ads cost-effective, too — because your customers are only spending marketing dollars on people who have already shown an interest in their business.
Check out these statistics from CMO.com:
· Business who use retargeting see a 726% increase in site visitation
· The average click-through rate is 10x higher for retargeted ads than for regular display ads
· Retargeting can boost ad response up to 400%
· Nearly 3 out of 5 online buyers said they notice ads for products they looked up on other sites
· Retargeted customers are 4x more likely to convert than new customers
· 26% of customers will return to a site through retargeting
· Retargeting can increase conversion rates by 147%
· Website visitors who are retargeted with display ads are 70% more likely to convert on that web site
Pretty convincing, huh?
But first, your customers need to get prospects to their website with direct mail!
Even with so many high-tech marketing options available, direct mail is still one of the most effective lead-generation tools.
You know this better than most, but here are some stats to help your argument:
· 60% of direct mail recipients say they were influenced to visit a promoted website
· 73% of US consumers said they prefer direct mail for brand communications because they can read the information at their convenience
· 56% of Americans say they enjoy receiving mail
· 39% of customers try a business for the first time because of direct mail advertising
· 92% of Millennials are influenced to make a purchasing decision as a result of direct mail they received, compared to 78% for email
Imagine the marketing power of direct mail combined with Google follow-up ads. It could mean a huge revenue boost for your customers! It’s great for them — AND for you!
You can offer the program to your customers, too — right away and without any startup cost or added stress to your team — by letting DirectMail2.0 fulfill the orders for you! They’ll provide your clients with mail tracking, call tracking and Google follow-up ads under a white label so it looks like YOUR business is providing it!
When your customers log in to their dashboard to see their returns, they’ll be logging in from YOUR website!