The 2019 Next Generation Campaign Awards, a contest to honor mail innovation, is proud to announce winners and notable participants of this year’s Next Generation Campaign Awards.
The contest has two categories, the Grand Champion Award for consumer campaigns using the new Informed Delivery feature®. The second category, and new this year, is the Innovative B2B Campaign Award.
We are so pleased by the impressive work presented by mail owners, agencies and printers. We recognize them for their innovative, engaging and effective direct mail campaigns.
The judges have selected the winners of the Innovative B2B Campaign Award, and have selected finalists for the Grand Champion Award. The Grand Champion will be selected by the attendees at the National Postal Forum, May 5-8 2019 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Innovative B2B Campaign Award Winners
- “BillingTree Locked Case Account Based Marketing Campaign” designed and printed by UviaUs for BillingTree
- “5 Senses” designed and printed by SG360º
Innovative B2B Campaign Award Honorable Mentions
- “Academic Writer Librarian Toolkit” designed by The American Psychological Association and printed by The Kelly Companies for The American Psychological Association
- “Bonsai!” designed by o2kl and printed by Unimac Graphics for The College Board
- “80’s Mix Tape: Holiday Card” designed by Imbue Creative and printed by Digital Dog Direct for Imbue Creative
- “Operation PB & J” designed and printed by UviaUs
- “New Year, New Ideas” designed and printed by Suttle-Straus
Grand Champion Finalists
- “Harry’s Mardi Gras” designed by and printed by Kessler Creative for Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille
- “Hunt Direct Self Promotion” designed by Hunt Direct Agency LLC and printed by Sun Solutions USA for Hunt Direct Agency LLC
- “The Paper Rodeo Invite” designed by Frederick Yocum and printed by The Standard Group for TheStandard Group
- “Scratch Off to Win “designed by AccuZIP and printed by Scratch Off Systems for Quality Plus Automotive Service, Inc.
Grand Champion Honorable Mentions
·“Fill the Hive. Feed the Child.” designed by Eidolon Communications and printed by Production Solutions for Heifer International
·“Moneyplay” designed and printed by CGI Communication Graphics Inc. for Rapid Capital Funding
·“Top 10 Prom 2019” designed by Top 10 Prom and printed by Sun Solutions USA for Top 10 Prom
·“Save the Children Year End Campaign” designed by Direct point Group, Inc. and printed by Production Solutions for Save the Children
We would like to thank everyone that entered, and encourage your participation in next year’s contest. For more information about the finalists and honorable mentions, please visit.