December 7, 2021, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, announces the release of DTE 5.1, the newest version of Crawford Technologies Digital Transform Engine (DTE) core engine. As organizations and communications providers continue to adapt to the challenges of the post-COVID-19 environment, the need for cost-effective, high-performance solutions that simplify and speed the creation of customer communications has increased. In response, Crawford Technologies continues to develop sought-after solutions that are highly efficient, agile and compliant with the latest accessibility regulations.
DTE 5.1 is designed to enhance the usability and functionality of Crawford Technologies’ current products. Offering greater flexibility and performance in the creation of customer communications, including accessible documents, key enhancements include:
• An advanced search and navigation functionality within PRO Designer, speeding the creation and editing of customer communications parameters
• Superior enhancements to PRO Designer and AccessibilityNow® Designer wizards for an improved and more efficient user experience
• An enhanced PRO Indexer functionality that reduces the time and effort to manage a page with multiple index field instances
• Advanced proofing and resolution tools are integrated within a single document remediation user interface, offering a more productive accessibility compliance process
• The ability to easily prove document compliance with user-friendly AccessibilityNow Validator Accessibility Certification reports available in multiple formats, including PDF and XML
• The addition of AI/ML technology to the AccessibilityNow Publisher component to automatically tag ad hoc documents, reducing the effort and costs associated with remediating these documents
“As business needs continue to evolve in response to new ways of working, the continued development of solutions that provide new and increasing value to meet these changing demands is a part of our ongoing focus at Crawford Technologies,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “DTE 5.1 is a testimony to that focus as it fully leverages our extensive expertise with print stream transformations and document reengineering to meet today’s need for a more efficient, simplified way to produce customer communications that get to market quickly and drive a positive customer experience.”
To introduce the key upgrades and business benefits of DTE 5.1, Crawford Technologies will hold a webinar on Thursday, December 9 at 1:00 p.m. EST for customers and partners. Registration can be found at this link.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies develops solutions that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications. As an award-winning, global provider of products and services with over 1,800 customers on six continents, Crawford Technologies enables some of the world’s largest banks, insurers, healthcare providers, utilities and print services companies to reduce costs, simplify processes and streamline mission-critical communications across all channels and in all formats. For more information visit www.crawfordtech.com or Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.